Enroll in Unlimited Annual Access to Our Courses - $499 per year or $49 per month
Our courses, meticulously crafted by professionals, aid in honing a wide spectrum of skills. These range from personal growth to professional development, encompassing areas such as career development, human resources, sales and marketing, supervisory and management and workplace essentials.
NEW!! Business Essentials Series eBooks
Developing Leadership Competencies
- Our courses develop leadership competencies across three areas - self, people, and the business.
- Our courses develop competencies across many disciplines - emotional intelligence, collaboration, communication, building trust, teamwork, strategic thinking, problem solving, etc.
- Our courses are targeted towards many levels within an organization from administrative assistants to executives, building both hard and soft skills.
A Little About Our Training Categories
- It's about being vulnerable and authentic, leading with courage and inspiring trust
- It's about being open and demonstrating high self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- It's about being flexible and adaptable, being resilient, managing ambiguity, and having high levels of situational adaptability
- It’s about building collaborative relationships, managing conflicts, and building networks inside and outside the organization
- It’s about optimizing diverse talent, valuing differences, and building effective teams
- It’s about influencing people, communicating effectively, driving vision and purpose, and inspiring engagement
- It’s about attracting, retaining, and developing talent and developing cultures that foster engagement
- It’s about taking initiative, being action oriented, and effectively managing resources
- It’s about managing execution, planning and aligning on work, meeting deadlines, and delivering results
- It’s about focusing on performance, ensuring accountability, driving results, and pivoting as needed
- It’s about making complex and quality decisions, balancing stakeholders, and managing complexity
- It’s about being a strategic partner, aligning HR strategy with corporate strategy to accelerate organizational growth
- It’s about being a change agent through culture, systems, and processes to effectively manage human capital
- It’s about being an employee champion, transforming culture, norms, values, awards, and development for higher levels of employee engagement and trust
- It’s about being an administrative partner, leading the HR generalist responsibilities within the organization as well as leading employee lifecycle management